Trinity's award-winning care is nationally recognized:
Founded in 1922, Trinity Health
is a community-based, non-profit healthcare system with health services and facilities located throughout the region. Minot remains north central and northwest North Dakota's healthcare hub as Trinity expands services to meet demand for a growing population. Trinity Hospital in Minot, the flagship of Trinity Health, is a verified Level 2 Trauma Center, the highest level of trauma care available in North Dakota. The primary acute-care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Trinity Health serves as a regional referral center for cardiac care, cancer care, rehabilitation medicine, newborn intensive care, kidney dialysis, neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine and more. Trinity Health is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- 2015 Community Value Five Star Hospital [Cleverley+Associates]
- 2015 Plus Quality Award [American Heart & Stroke Association]
- Centers for Excellence include: Cardiovascular Center, Orthopedic Care, Trauma Services, Neonatal ICU, CancerCare Center
- Primary Stroke Center Certified [American Heart & Stroke Association]
- Center of Distinction: Hip and knee replacement, Cardiac Care [Blue Cross and Blue Shield]
- Center of Distinction: Maternity Care [Blue Cross and Blue Shield]
- Most Improved 2014 & 2015: Leveraging Information Technology to improve patient outcomes [Most Wired Survey]